40 Quotes to Help You Follow Your Passion
No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose, that the things that you desire may not happen today, but they will happen. Persist and persevere, your desired path remains possible.
Here are 40 quotes to help you follow your passion and find meaningful work.
- The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, and gives you a sense of meaning, joy and passion.
- I have found that one thing that helps me to live peacefully and mindfully on this glorious planet is successful engagement in meaningful work, keeping my mind where my hands are.
- Your work is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, to give yourself to it.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write. This concept can be universally applied.
- Everything worthwhile in life is work. But if it puts a smile on your face, it doesn’t feel like work.
- Hard work becomes easy when your work becomes your play. Never underestimate the value of loving what you do. Read The 4-Hour Workweek.
- Continue to work hard at what you love no matter what the odds are. Eventually, someone will praise and appreciate what you do.
- It’s not how much money you make that ultimately makes you happy. It’s whether or not your work fulfills you.
- The best feeling in the world is getting paid to do what you love.
- Don’t be normal. Sadly, normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you financed, in order to (more…)
[Quelle/Source (Link): Marc and Angel Hack Life]