25 Ways the F-word Can Help Your Business THRIVE
I came across this poster over at The Donut Project, and instantly knew this was something I had to share.
You loved it, right?
That’s what I thought.
My personal favorite is, “Make me fucking care,” which is probably the best piece of marketing advice I could ever offer. Think about it. Then do something about it. Ballers gotta ball, baby. Which is basically a euphemism for IF YOU WANT RESULTS YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY TRY TO GET THEM.
Okay, that is all.
Don’t judge me.
I’m busy putting the final touches on The Definitive Guide to Getting Off Your Butt, Finding Some Focus, And Jump Starting Your Biz – So You Can Stop Feeling Like a Procrastinating Asshole (And Start Making Some Cashola.)
Which, by the way, will be delivered direct to your inbox SOON, if you plugged in your email address before. If you didn’t, well then, here’s your chance big boy. It’s free – what could be better? (Besides chocolate covered Twizzlers, of course.)
Hell yes. Not yet.
Most Commented Posts
- The 67 Emotions of Online Success: My Story
- Bullshit & The All Mighty Dollar
- Education & Wage Slavery: Hand In Hand?
- Blow Dryers, Mobile Homes + When to Shut Your Fucking Macbook, Already
- Your Language Is Holding You Hostage (And Why I’ll Be Flying Obama’s Private Jet As A Result)