Announcing Haiku Deck 2.0!
After many weeks of hard work and at least 8 times that many afternoon trips to the neighborhood coffee shop, Haiku Deck 2.0 is now available in iTunes!
Yes, we’ve released updates in the past, but this is a big one, and it’s packed with all kinds of awesome new stuff! It’s like Christmas, New Year’s, and a disco-ball dance party all in one.
Here’s what’s new!
For all the details, read more on our blog about:
- Making the best-looking charts and graphs you’ve ever seen, using only your fingertips
- Creating numbered and bulleted lists
- Cropping and repositioning images, right from the app
- The new streamlined publishing and sharing flow
- Cool new features you can access from the Main screen
Team Haiku Deck
[Quelle/Source (Link): The Haiku Deck Blog]